Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Venom


The blood in my veins have poison
suck it out before it kills me! 
Before it takes me to liaison
with the devil without a fee. 

i feel it seep and spread through, 
like that infectious disease, 
like a predator on the move, 
evolving like a dangerous new species. 

My fingertips vibrate and pulse,
i hear the blood gush inside my head, 
i then stare at the nails covered in rust, 
and wonder how time has started to fade. 

I used to express myself through movements, 
by flowing and making odd gestures, 
now i trudge solemnly by life's pavements, 
and only dream about those once green pastures.

The poison has given birth to a terrible monster,
questions and answers have deceived me...
So here i lay and ponder, trying to foster
all my energy to one day be sucked free.


Artwork: Snake_by_Dandebird @ http://dandebird.deviantart.com/


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails