Monday, November 2, 2009

Eureka

I stagger frequently
i waver religiously
and i fall constantly,
i do it all repeatedly...

My platter is as full i make it
my dish; as colourful as i set it
and my glass; as full as i see it,
i do it all bit by bit...

Then why can't i...

Do the things i need to
complete the work i have to
and create the things i want to
i try to do it all and fail to...

It is now clear as day
why my mind was astray
for i could never begin to say
how much i seldom worked and was all play.
However, my mind was triggered today
by some things that may
make or break my way
and force me to pay.

Goodbye to aimless whims
so long to deadly pills
sayonara to painful ills
and au revoir to owed bills.
Hello to no-more-frills
good day to powerful deals
vanakkam to the sun and hills
and bonjour to my 'quills'.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails