Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Grim Rapper




This is exceptional word vomit
coming straight from the devil's pit
it would even make your stuborn dog sit
for it doesn't even need a silly sick beat.
This is cause my ryhmes are like high class meat
making your taste buds explode into a fit
lamps along the road would just get lit
as if i waved a magic wand and did  a good deed.

Let me welcome you to an insane world
the sights here would make your toes curl 
you'd run weeping and crying back to your girl
when i make the colors in your head swirl.
Whatever i say or do is filled with soul
unlike you who tries but instead gets coal
my diamonds shine cause their so bold
let me send your bones back to the prehistoric cold.

You couldn't handle the thoughts from my head
where else i can eat and spit out the things you've said
listen here young Skywalker you're in over your head
better back up before you get shot and wake up dead.
I maybe new and impatient to be made,
for who wants to stay a shrimp when mafias get paid,
watch me son i'm about to make your dreams fade,
like the Grim Reaper i will permanently put you to bed.

Speaking about the dead are you ready to pay?
when you cross those gates what would you say?
would you promise to beg for forgiveness everyday?
just to come back and let sleeping dogs lay.
I've given you a glimpse of could or what may...
so better think twice before you decide what to say
my man i know you'd probably be great and all hey
but do you really wanna fight and see D-day?

I maybe a girl, young and definitely Asian,
but that didn't stop me from an age-old passion,
of writing rhymes and shooting down signs
we've all been doing it to feed our hungry minds.
So before you say anything about my kind,
let me remind you i can be wicked like how i'm kind,
i would  rape you till you loose your mind
and let you suffer till the end of time.



Artwork: Grim_Reaper_by_Rikkira

3 comments:

Al said...

Set this a beat, and you just may have a hit in your hands ;P

Anonymous said...

omg is this the one you did the other day???? A.W.E.S.O.M.E

- aishah

Manisha JM said...

@ameeyn : whoa seriously?! awesome, awesome! $_$

@aishah: thx! hehehe no babe, i wrote another one for that. I may be able to write, but i still have too looooong to go before i master Rap! hahhaha

thanks so much for commenting guys! really appreciate it ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails