Thursday, November 26, 2009

Unmasking Dreams


The colours had been melting off a face...
like ink dissolving with water...
i saw it drip onto the surface...
and suddenly disappear like powder...

This is what i saw in my dream;
a bodiless face, with holes for eyes...
colourful and vivid even in the dim...
it was unveiling to no sighs...

Dreams have left me pondering of late,
images that have stayed while some that fade...
I sometimes take heed of these voiceless messages;
the ones i choose to explore its passages.

Messages they may be, or creations of the subconscious...
whatever the form, i see what i wish to see.
Destiny and faith may appear to be a favour,
yet i will hold my own reigns and truly be free.

"Enslaved by our thoughts," said he,
this made me smile at my many 'dreams'...
The lingering wisps of illusion that cloud the sea,
my voyage is at its sweetest when it is mist-free.



Painting: 12__All_Sadness_in_the_World_by_mkedude110791
@ http://mkedude110791.deviantart.com/
@ http://mkedude117.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails