Friday, April 30, 2010

Obsessed





My nights are never lonely
since i've seen you around,
you've come in my dreams constantly
and i'm glad it's you that i've found.
-----
Am amazed by you
taken hard by your ways,
i admire the things you do
am deaf to what everyone else says.
-----
Your body is a wonderland
but your mind is true paradise,
i wish i could be part of your plan
that one for your ultimate prize.
-----
Please be less cruel and more kind
by letting me be your indian hemp,
i can infest your mind like how you did mine
as you light me up beside your bedside lamp.
-----
I know am nothing but a stranger
while you're a great philosopher,
but is it a crime to just wonder
how we would be like together?
-----
You know nothing about me
while i know everything about you,
one fine day i will let you see
when our time together is due.
-----
For now i will wait patiently
and watch you by your window,
while you carry on diligently
i will wait for a better tomorrow.





Photograph : Voices__by_contessanera

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails