Monday, March 29, 2010

The Prisoner

My beautiful mind is being raped
as we speak, she is screaming aloud,
thoughts of you forcefully pin her down
don't smile, you shouldnt be proud.

Every waking moment I go through torture
nothing works and not a single thing goes right,
I stare into space when I want to scream
this loosing battle is one I cannot fight.

If i were able to scream out loud and shout;
"Get out!!!!!!!!!!!"
to be able to pull out those infected thoughts,
oh, what a thought...

Why oh why wont you let me be?!
I  was living so peacefully, quiet but not lonely,
now all day I stare at your face teasing me
how you unknowingly tempt me, so cunningly.

These mere words do not do justice to my pain
I see the devil behind your beautiful mane,
my furious anger will see to your painful death
alas, my weak humane side will istead do the insane.

Even if i wish daily we had never met
truth be told, i had never lived before then.
Your fire burned through me, i seared in pain...
yet i helplessly fall and wait willingly to be slain...




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails