Sunday, September 28, 2008

Come Home

I long for your warmth
Your warm hands to keep mine from the cold
I long to see your eyes
That pulls my gaze like a magnet
I long for your strong presence
So I can breathe easy

For now I am gasping for air
Like a fish thrown onto the sand
For now I am crying in the dark
Like the little matchstick girl
For now I want you so bad
Like how a dying man wants life

So, sit beside me again
And let me at last feel the sun’s rays
So, hold my hand tight
And make me whole again
So, come home to me
And my pearl tears will stop falling

2 comments:

ray88shell said...

sayang.. din noe you blog.. :) anyway feel free to view me bloggie aite? mwah! http://ray88shell.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

babe so pretty what u wrote! i miss ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails