Sunday, November 21, 2010

Spoken Word: Seduction is She




so she wiped the sweat off my forehead and settled back,
i looked at her... and she stared back,
dazed in the aftermath...
we were so perfect like that...

so, i'm there lighting my cigarette,
listening to the midnight traffic outside my window,
when you want it... time never moves slow
like she... it just takes and takes and takes some more...

she looked up at me slyly,
just like how i like it... she does it to me,
so no wonder i was blind to see... 
how she tempted and seducted me

she pulled me close, and teased me
she showed me her world and begged me,
"Come on in, it's warm 'here' you see"
so i was trapped 'there' you see...

her soft touch warmed me and enticed
her hard grip excited me 
so like a dice...
i was thrown into a corner,
while she looked out for my number.
and all i could do was wonder,
and all i could do was wonder...


Photograph: Rozi by Jarmusch 

~Written and performed at Poet's Passport November session 
for the theme of  '7 Deadly Sins'~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails