Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Reflections



Images and words weave a rich Persian carpet
this vehicle will fly her to the unknown
there she will sit and reflect no more
for she has been milked by her demons.
What is the end? When did I begin?
Is it truly a circle?
Like the ancients said.

Turning my head at every gasp and queer sound
I scared myself into living
those whispers in the wind
the smiling empty faces
facades of an intricate space
I denied some baits but bit many
I thought I was better than the sea

My own voices run free.
Control it? Embrace it?
Many have come and it was I that left
sooner or later i remember them fondly
and miss all but a few
this is the fate of everyone
like everyone; i wish i was the only one.

There are to many lights to count,
yet some shine brighter to some
while dim out in the eyes of others.
Why question the unexplainable?
am never satisfied because am lost
Do i fight with no cause
Or wait till i drift ashore...




 Artwork : A_Thousand_Dark_Corners_by_Pinkmango77

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails