Friday, December 26, 2008

Grim

My brother is crying on my mothers lap,
For causing harm to others and others onto him,
Who is going to provide us the map?
To find Neverland and escape the world so dim

Everyday I see pain and suffering
Surrounding me, choking me
Cruel gazes are piercing
Why can’t anyone see?

Whom do I turn to?
Where do I run and beg for help?
Oh what do I do..
It feels like the end of my lap,
The finish line is still far off,
My running mates are falling now,
See them gasp and cough
The seeds we plant, we sow.

Is the blindness an act?
The injustice has become a habit...
Greed has turned to fact
And darkness looms bit by bit
My once fair world is gone
I long for the silence of good
Now I hear the noise and mourn
Fix it, if only I could

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails