Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Time - Friend or Foe?



Abundant and never-ending it once was,
but now flowing like water through cupped hands,
I cannot blame time as the cause,
for it was I that was not weary of the sands
of time…

Into a looking glass I peer,
to see what the past has left behind,
and the future that I cannot fear,
because it could be as cruel or as kind
as time…

Further and further I fall,
into a swirl of emotions and thoughts.
Thoughts that I cant now recall,
and countless feelings hurting like swords
of time…

Time heals everything they say,
Time and tide waits for no man they say,
Time and time again,
I am left with the consequences
of my decisions...
about time.

*Use your time well, do Great things
Happy New Year*


*Photograph used with permission : time_by_martybell*

http://www.martybell.co.uk/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sayang... i love it!!!!!! sumpah, i love it :) -anna k-

Anonymous said...

Babe! Just reading through your blog...long time come coming, eh.. ;) Been always meaning to, but always end up forgetting..
Anyways, came across this one..and i have a somewhat similar poem like this too! Same theme, same questions! LOL.
You've really got great stuff written..i LOVE!- Keep at it love, its a rare talent!

Much Love,
Pris Xavier =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails