Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hello Goodbye


i knew i had always wanted you
i was always waiting for you
you came with summer's sun
all bright and promising fun
but alas my handsome hero
i was scared so i hid in my burrow

you galloped in my life on a white horse
you came so gently without any force
eventhough i've dreamed for us a life together
i know for now this cannot go any further
i'm not ready to hold you, to love you
gallop away white knight and wait for your que

when the time is right
i will welcome you without fright
embracing you like warmth from a fire
i know you will fulfill my every desire
your smile shall brighten every dark corner
i may even wish you had returned sooner

but now is not that time
my delicate heart knows its a crime
to turn down such a beautiful blessing
but my mind knows what i would be facing
therefore i am returning you to your kingdom
and i'll wait for your return to grant me my freedom


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails